In Oct, Asia Proptech, Bricks Proptech Innovation, Jakore and MLB Financial Group organized a virtual event, which brought together leading Asian Real Estate players & investors and Israels best PropTech opportunities, this time focused on ESG & Cost Efficiency. Participants included leading Real Estate players from Asia including Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore, India and more.
We would like to thank for the representatives from Asia-based property developers, construction corporates, VC & PE Funds, conglomerates, family offices & financial institutions joined our events.
In the event, we have invited Yoav Haimi, Commercial Consul, Head of Economic and Trade Mission at Consulate General of Israel in Hong Kong, Leo Lo, Founder of Asia PropTech, and Amalia Paz, Co-Founder of Bricks Proptech Innovation to deliver keynote speeches discussing Asia & Israel Proptech opportunities.
We would like send our thanks to the 130 participants who took part in the Israeli PropTech virtual event held on the Oct 26.
- ARK analyses and learns metadata of architectural designs and creates infinite variations that account for local regulations and ordinances
- Aura Air is a purifier that kills 99.9%of viruses and bacteria.
- Conomate analyzes plans using advanced algorithmics and AI capabilities to detect all cost-related complexities and estimates man-hours by developing a special BIM-based method.
- Datumate is a non-intrusive, end-to-end service and collaboration platform that delivers automated engineering data analytics within hours of data capture.
- Eva is a new supplementary cementitious material, partially replacing cement material.
- Gauzy enables transparent materials to change from controlled levels of opaqueness to transparent on demand, instantly transforming the spaces where we spend our most time.
- LightYX turns blueprints into interactive field tools by projecting 2D/3D blueprints on to the construction surfaces using an accurate laser
- Sparx revolutionizes the way people lease apartments utilizing MR and AI.
- Wint can detect and stop leaks at source using Artificial Intelligence.
- Vplans is a multi language platform that helps construction companies organize their plans, meeting summaries, tasks, and a lot more.
The events website is as followed:
To review the virtual events, you are welcome to visit the youtube channel.
The link is as followed:
If you would like to contact with the above Israel startup, don’t hesitate and to contact us.
Our contact email: